For more than 65 years, Bishop Noland Episcopal Day School alumni have been making a difference across the United States and around the world. As artists and engineers, entrepreneurs and educators, scholars and philanthropists, they're making a difference as global citizens and putting the skills and knowledge they developed in the classrooms, on the EDS campus.
We want you to stay connected with EDS. Looking for ways to give back or get re-connected? Here are some ideas to get you started.
• Update your contact information HERE
• Refer a student. If you know of a student that would be a good fit for EDS, let us know by reaching out to our Admissions Director at [email protected]
• Reach out to the Director of Advancement, [email protected]
, with a note and a photo letting your classmates know what - you’re up to. We can include these items in our Alumni Facebook group and Alumni Newsletter.
• Participate in alumni events and reunions.
• Host an alumni gathering in your town. Contact the Director of Advancement for more information.
• Attend EDS plays, speakers, athletic events, dance productions, and other events.