Becoming an Eagle Fund Donor is a wonderful opportunity to support your alma mater and all the wonderful things it is doing for students and alumni. Join us in a giving circle and you will make a difference at Bishop Noland Episcopal Day School!
The Giving Circles are as follows:
- Violet Hardtner Howell Society: $25,000
- St. Francis' Circle: $10,000
- Bishop Noland's Circle: $5,000-$9,999
- Crandall's Circle: $2,500-$4,999
- Maroon and Gray Circle: $1,000-$2,499
- Eagles Circle: $500-$999
- Patrons Circle: $250-$499
- Friends Circle: up to $249
Annual funds given from alumni will meet the most urgent needs of the school, ensuring Bishop Noland Episcopal Day School remains a foundation of academic excellence, nurturing environment, confidence, and opportunity for every student. To join, please click here. Thank you in advance for your support!
We also welcome multi-month commitments, which can be done by selecting the "make this a monthly donation" option below when making your gift. Questions? Email Laurie Ardoin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 337.433.5246.